Balloons over Bagan – booking terms and conditions
1. All pre bookings must be made through the Yangon office and can only be made up to 72
hours or 3 days in advance.
2. Standby tickets can only be purchased 48 hours or two full days in advance at our Sales desk in Bagan.
3. Payment and confirmation: Balloons over Bagan must receive a 20% non-refundable deposit payment from the travel agent in order to confirm the flight, Agents will have one month from the time of booking to pay this deposit, and thereafter we will apply the cancellation policy to this deposit. The deadline for final payment, issue of tickets, and full names and weights lists is one month before the flight date. If the travel agent is unable to pay at this stage, a further and final 7 days notice will be given to make full payment, following which the reservation will not be considered as confirmed, and will be cancelled and given to other clients who are able to make immediate payment.
4. Cancellation fees have now been amended as follows:
• Cancellation less than three weeks before flight – no refund
• Cancellation more than three weeks before flight – 80% refund
5. Balloon flight cancellations refer to and include variations, amendments and additions to the following: We will require all names and body weights one month before the flight in order to complete the confirmation of the reservation, as well as taking final payment.
• Flight Dates
• Total Number of Pax
6. For all cash payment: Balloons over Bagan will not accept old, torn, “small head”, CB notes & $1 note. Please also note that we will not be able to accept payment in large amounts of $10 and $5 notes.
7. Passengers or their accompanying guide must register at our sales desk upon arrival in Bagan in Wet-Kyi-Inn village next to the Nandar Restaurant.
8. No refunds will be given for failure to arrive for a pre-arranged flight.
9. Balloons over Bagan reserves the right to cancel or delay flights, change rendezvous and launch sites, at short notice, to achieve a safe and successful flight. Balloons over Bagan will
not accept liability for any consequential loss or inconvenience.
10. Flights cancelled by Balloons over Bagan for safety reasons or as a result of unfavourable
weather or operational difficulties will be refunded in full.
11. Any Passenger in excess of 125 kg / 280 pounds, or any passenger who requires the space in the basket for 2 passengers, will be required to pay a 100% surcharge of the ticket price. Failure to provide accurate information in advance could lead to the refusal of flight at the launch site, whereby no refund will be offered.
12. Balloons over Bagan carries third party and passenger liability for each balloon of USD 3
13. Balloons over Bagan reserve the right to alter, revise or review any terms, conditions or rates, at its discretion. All tour agents must provide BOB booking terms and conditions, conditions of flight and FAQs to each passenger who made the reservation for Balloon over Bagan flight at the time of booking confirmed.
14. All tour agents who are authorized for our balloon contract must provide the full name, exact body weight of each passenger and nationality at the time of reservation and hotel contact details for passengers will have to be advised by tour agents 1 month before the flight.
15. Our general policy will be to accept morning flights only as a pre booking. However, evening flights will be considered with a minimum of 8 persons, and then at the discretion of the Yangon office. Bookings for FRC and resident Myanmar citizens will not be eligible for commission.
16. FRC holders and Myanmar citizens should be advised to contact our office directly.